MCC Sunday School registration is opening soon!
Please take a moment to prepare for registration by completing a few required actions. Click on the appropriate button to learn more.
If you have any unanswered questions, then please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The cut off dates are as follows:
- PRE-K: 4 yrs old before September 1st
- Kindergarten: 5 yrs old by September 1st
- Level 1 - HS: Same placement as a regular school
MCC East Bay Membership
Monthly payment of $50 per family
You must be an active member of MCC East Bay to be enrolled in MCC Sunday School. Please contact MCC East Bay or mcceastbay.org/membership to complete membership formalities. Do not contact MCC East Bay office for Sunday School registration and related inquiries.
Note for new/waitlisted families: You can become a member of MCC after confirming and paying for your spot at the school.
MCC Sunday School Fees
One time payment of
- $145 per child, and
- $150 per family volunteer deposit. You can request a refund for this deposit once you have completed the 15 hours of required volunteer time. Please know that the school is exclusively run by volunteers and it would not be possible to cater to our community without parent involvement. The time we spend volunteering at the school is a crucial part of our commitment to our community.
These instructions are for dues owed to only MCC Sunday School. Please work directly with MCC EastBay to make sure you are set up for monthly membership.
- Login to Parent Portal
- Click ‘Payments’ from the left navigation menu.
- Set up payment method. Skip this step if payment method is already configured.
- Go to Account / Card tab
- Click Add Card to setup a credit card or click Add Account to setup a bank account. Complete all necessary information to setup the card/account and save information.
- Do not set Recurring Payments as Sunday School fees are paid annually and need be paid in full during registration process.
- American Express credit cards are not supported.
- Make payment
- Go to 'Charge / Payments' tab
- Click Pay Balance
- Select Payment Type (Credit card or Bank that you have setup from 'Accounts / Card' tab)
- Select Account from the list of value that will show account configured for the selected payment type
- Enter the total due amount (registration is not considered complete unless dues are paid in full)
- Click Make Payment
Fee Refund/Cancellation Policy/Procedure
- To cancel your account or remove some of the registered students, please email at email@example.com.
- Fill MCCSS Cancellation Request form.
- Cancellation fee of $25 per family will always be deducted.
- After deducting the cancellation fee, following rules will apply based on the date cancellation is requested: