Enrollment is closed for 2020-21 school year as of May 10. Waitlist is open for 2021-22 school year.
Welcome to the community! To add yourself to the 2021-22 waitlist please
- visit MCC Sunday school Parent Portal.
- follow the login instructions for New Accounts and create a family profile with details for parents and any children you wish to enroll. Note: you need to add information about your child(ren) for us to put you on the waitlist. The grade for enrollment is determined based on cut-off dates listed below.
Already on Waitlist
Thank you for submitting your information via the Sunday School portal. We will contact you in Jan/Feb 2021 when we begin enrollment for the 2021-22 school year.
For any questions, please reach out to email@example.com.
Cut off dates
The enrollment cut off dates are as follows:
- PRE-K: 4 yrs old before September 1st
- Kindergarten: 5 yrs old by September 1st
- Level 1 - HS: Same placement as a regular school
Quranic proficiency requirement
The assessment deadline for 2020-21 school year was Mar 29, 2020.
All new students need to be assessed for Quranic proficiency prior to enrollment in MCC Sunday School. Only students who meet the grade level requirement will be offered enrollment to available seats. Those not meeting requirements will be asked to get Quranic help and return the following school year for enrollment. They will retain their waitlist rank as per account creation date with MCCSS.
MCC East Bay Membership
Monthly payment of $50 per family
You must be an active member of MCC East Bay to be enrolled in MCC Sunday School. Please contact MCC East Bay or mcceastbay.org/membership to complete membership formalities. Do not contact MCC East Bay office for Sunday School registration and related inquiries.
Note for new/waitlisted families: You can become a member of MCC after confirming and paying for your spot at the school.
MCC Sunday School Fees
One time payment of
- $145 per child, and
- $150 per family volunteer deposit. You can request a refund for this deposit once you have completed the 15 hours of required volunteer time. Please know that the school is exclusively run by volunteers and it would not be possible to cater to our community without parent involvement. The time we spend volunteering at the school is a crucial part of our commitment to our community.
Note: These instructions are for dues owed to only MCC Sunday School. Please work directly with MCC EastBay to make sure you are set up for monthly membership.
- Login to Parent Portal
- Click ‘Payments’ from the left navigation menu.
- Set up payment method. Skip this step if payment method is already configured.
- Go to Account / Card tab
- Click Add Card to setup a credit card or click Add Account to setup a bank account. Complete all necessary information to setup the card/account and save information.
- Do not set Recurring Payments as Sunday School fees are paid annually and need be paid in full during registration process.
- American Express credit cards are not supported.
- Make payment
- Go to 'Charge / Payments' tab
- Click Pay Balance
- Select Payment Type (Credit card or Bank that you have setup from 'Accounts / Card' tab)
- Select Account from the list of value that will show account configured for the selected payment type
- Enter the total due amount (registration is not considered complete unless dues are paid in full)
- Click Make Payment
Fee Refund/Cancellation Policy/Procedure
Note: Cancelling Sunday School enrollment will not automatically cancel your monthly MCC membership. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to discontinue MCC membership.
- To cancel your account or remove some of the registered students, please email at email@example.com.
- Fill MCCSS Cancellation Request form.
- Following fees will apply based on the date cancellation is requested:
- Before Jun 30: $10 per child
- From Jul 1 to before first day of school: $40 per child
- After first day of school AND before Sep 30: $75 per child
- On or after Oct 1: No refund
- If you have completed your volunteer hours, then please also submit a request for a refund here.
Replace Lost Books
Sunday School distributes one set of books to each student at Back to School Day. If you have lost your books, then they are available for purchase pending availability in inventory. Please contact the Sunday School at firstname.lastname@example.org to report missing books and to make a purchase. The price list is as follows:
- Easy Quran Reading with Baghdadi Primer Part 1 $18
- Easy Quran Reading with Baghdadi Primer Part 2 $18
- Juzz Amma for School Students $16
- Ready to Write Alif Ba Ta $12
- Surah Binders $5
- Weekend Learning Series $16
- 21 Duas for Children $3