The ULR for MCC Sunday School portal is https://admin.mccsundayschool.org.
Login instructions are as follows:
Select a login option. The login option you click should match with the email address you have provided when registering with MCC Sunday school.
Click on Google+ icon when login in as parent and your parent email address is a gmail account.
Click on Google+ icon when login in as teacher with @mccsundayschool.org email.
Enter your email address and password when login in as parent and your parent email address in NOT a gmail account.
When using Google+ you will be asked to enter gmail credentials if you are not already logged in to Google. If you are already logged in, you will directly proceed to the parent portal. After you log out from parent portal you will remain logged in to Google. You can sign out from Google from www.google.com.
- Users that are not using Google+ can request a new password using 'Frogot Password' if they can't remember the password, wherease Google+ users must contact Google for any password assisatance.
New Account Creation:
Click 'Create Account' and provide your account information on Guardian Registration page.
On Guardian Registration page if you provide an email address that already exists, you will be asked to login or use 'Forgot Password' option to gain access to your account. If you enter a mobile phone number that already exists, you will be asked to contact Sunday school administration to help with account creation. Please do so and avoid creating duplicate accounts by providing alternate phone number.
- If you started with clicking Google+ icon and entered a gmail address that does not exists in the system, you will be redirected to Guardian Registration page to create a new account.
- After completing guaridan registration information:
- If you've used a non gmail account, you will receive an email to activate the account and setup account password.
- If you've used a gmail account, your account regisration will be considered complete and you can login using Google+ link.