MAY 14, 2017
MCCSS Annual Picnic is here!
Our MCCSS teachers and students have done an awesome job throughout the year. In order to celebrate their hard work we will be having a Teacher Appreciation and Student Honor Roll Assembly, along with the picnic at Emerald Glen Park. We are planning to make this a memorable occasion for our teachers and students. Your presence is much needed at this event. Please do plan to attend. Tickets can only be purchased online at mcceb.org/picnic2017. Last day to purchases tickets has been extended to May 13th. No tickets will be sold at the venue. Tickets are $8 per person and Kids under 5 are free.
A few reminders to all those attending the picnic:
- We are still looking for volunteers for this event. This is a good opportunity for people who have yet to finish their 15hour per year requirement. We need volunteers that can do heavy work such as moving tables, setup and cleanup at the end. You can get up to 5 hours for volunteering on Picnic day. Please login to MCC Sundays School Parent Portal at https://admin.mccsundayschool.org and sign up for this event.
- Goto 'Manage Volunteering' and click 'List Events'
- Click 'Add Event'
- Select 'Picnic' from the list and choose date May 14th 2017
- Optionally enter notes.
- Volunteering team will contact you further to assign tasks
- Please remember that it may be a warm day and you and kids need to stay hydrated, so bring along your own drinks. ( water will be supplied) Do not forget your sunscreen, hats, etc …..
- Please try to arrive on time so that we may get the honor roll and teacher appreciation ceremony started and completed in a timely manner.
- Parents, please plan to arrive by 10am so that students can be seated in place by 10.20am, innShaAllah.
- It would be especially helpful if our students have a good breakfast before arriving, as only light snacks will be provided during the ceremony.
- Lunch will be served at 1:00, innShaAllah.