To be recognised as a value based school creating, caring and responsible citizens by providing a wealth of learning opportunities and enable them to become successful and independent thinkers who are effective leaders of tomorrow.
- To provide Quality Education for all our students.
- To provide excellent education opportunities through an academic curriculum and a wide range of extra – curricular activities.
- To provide personalized caring in a family based environment.
- To encourage the students to compete for excellence and to develop to their full potential in all endeavours of life.
- Develop life skills as part of the curriculum.